TERMS & POLICIES
- All block orders require a 50% or minimum $4,500.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Balance is due prior to final machining.
- We accept checks for pre-payment. All checks must clear our bank before order will be shipped.
- For faster payment a sales representative can provide the purchaser with bank wire transfer details.
- In the event where purchaser is buying a block that is in stock and ready for shipment, full payment of the item is required before shipment.
- Credit Cards are NOT accepted as payment for blocks. However, a credit card may be used to purchase replacement parts such as sleeves, caps, or other small parts. International orders may only be paid using bank wire transfer.
- NO COD’s on any small parts unless approved.
- Block orders are shipped via truck freight. We use several carriers, and will have the freight quoted in an effort to get you the most economical shipping price. Your block will arrive COD for FREIGHT ONLY.
- We have daily pick up service with UPS, and orders are shipped via UPS as it is the most convenient. Shipment via Fed Ex may be requested.
- International small parts orders are shipped via Fed Ex.
When you are ready to submit your order please use the following downloadable form.
Not Ready to Order Yet, click here to request a quote.